Knights and Nobles
Once-a-Week Unit Study
- Fun, NO PREP, 4-Week Unit Study
- Appropriate for grades 2-12
- Children choose from a variety of quality, library
reading selections that focus on castles and castle
life, classic medieval tales, kings and queens, knights
and medieval warfare, life on a manor, and medieval feasts
- Enjoy family devotionals that focus on the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Queen Esther, King Solomon, and the armor of God
- Create and maintain a history timeline notebook
- Uncover an important medieval contribution to the English language
- Discover castle and manor life
- Enjoy creative language assignments
- Learn about medieval art and architecture
- Explore knights, knighthood, and medieval warfare
- Meet famous kings and queens
- Discover and play games passed down from the middle ages
- Entertain yourself with the music and festivities of the time
- Introduce yourselves to famous literary characters of medieval times.
- Learn to juggle like a minstrel
- Take fun, educational, family field trips
- Enjoy family movie nights that revolve around your unit study
- Host your own medieval feast - simple recipes included!
- Do you have a Boy Scout in your family? He will earn his Art Merit Badge while completing Knights & Nobles with the rest of his family.
Copy and paste the following links into your browser to see what bloggers are saying about Knights & Nobles:
Enter a world of castles & cathedrals, kings &
queens & medieval feasts! This Once-a-Week
Unit Study makes learning about the middle
FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50.00 or more!