Once-a-Week Unit Study
- Fun, NO PREP, 4-week unit study
- Appropriate for grades 2-12
- Enjoy family devotionals that revolve around your unit study and the importance of obedience
- Children choose from a wide variety of quality, library reading selections that focus on classics, breeds and characteristics, equestrian events, biographies, cowboys, and the pony express
- Enjoy classic family read-alouds
- Explore the history of the horse, its breeds, and characteristics
- Learn proper horse and tack care
- Complete language assignments pertaining to horses
- Plan a “Friends and Family Cowboy Fun Night" - games included!
- Examine western artwork and try your hand at it as well
- Explore black and white photography
- Take educational, family field trips
- Pop some corn and enjoy family movie nights
- Have fun with "Stump Your Dad Trivia"
- Do you have a Boy Scout in your family? He will earn his Horsemanship
Merit Badge while completing Horsing Around with the rest of his family.
- American Heritage Girls earn their Horsemanship badge
Copy and paste the following links into your browser to see what bloggers are saying about Horsing Around:
while doing your schoolwork?
Kids learn life science and basic horsemanship as they study one of the most majestic of God's creatures with this fun
Once-a-Week Unit Study.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50.00 or more